Milan, IL United States
- Databases: MySQL
- Development Tools: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio
- Open-Source: Tomcat, log4J, JUnit, Ant
- Configuration Control: GIT
- Agile tools: Jira, ADO (Azure Dev ops)
- NOTE: AWS certification is a must.
Please note that an online assessment that includes video will be required for candidates that are selected for interview.
- Provides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units. Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
- Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships.
- Serves as a key team member which may include being on multiple teams and/or team lead.
- Participates in the review and formation of processes.
- May plan work and schedules for others for project related work. Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact.
- Serves as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups.
- Applies information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes.
- Designs and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
- Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
- Lead the Identification, analysis and selection of complex information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans.
- Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity.
- Lead in the implementation of information technology and business processes of high complexity.
- Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium-high complexity and medium-high risk.
- Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area.
- Acquires solid foundation of project management.
- Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations; actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.