Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Buffalo, NY 14201 United States
What are the 3-5 things that equal a sub/start?
- Middleware – BluePrism preferred but any experience w/ a middleware that automates like UIPath, WebSphere or BPM
- APIs – RestAPIs, basics
- VPC – set up new VPCs
- Experience setting up Dashboards
- SQL queries
- 7+ years of experience
What is the business / project need?
BluePrism is kind of like a middleware where it accesses a lot of dif systems. So this person will be tasked with A) making sure our infrastructure is using best practices and B) be the point man, the liaison with all the teams on crisis callsm Reaching out, opening up tickets for changing and emergency remediation.
Help us to understand what we are going to need going forward based on our growth rate
Spend a lot of time using SQL in our SQL DB understanding the health or status of a lot of our problems. Take statistical data on each process and how it runs. Then we take the data,normalize it, and segment it to see which processes really have a need for improvement “over the last 120 days here are the errors that have come to this process, let’s look at the problems”.
Who are the end users you are supporting? VPC team, also Sys Admins, DBAs
need to be on-site in Buffalo, NY office 2x week
Any Key Additional Notes, if needed?
- Blue Prism- more of a workflow. Blue prism has to interface with all systems.
- Infrastructure is built with best practices. Be the point man that can liaison with the team.
- Coordinate crisis call, open up tickets for changes. EMerfency remediation.
- Lot of architecture and maintain what we have. What will we need going forward for our growth rate.
- Each process how it runs and normalizing the data. Which processes have an opportunity for improvement. Some things are not seen regularly in controllers.
- Lets look for some patterns. Team and process and team for themselves
- Middleware that automates
- One stop shop, solutioning, design, ajnd implementation
- 9 months
- Infrastructure Solutions Architect
- One liner:
Person who can solution around all Infrastructure within the bank. They are in transition so breadth is the best way to go . Middleware Background is ideal because they interface with everything. Middleware automation tool is a must have they use Blue Prism, but any is fine. Api Integration and usage is going to be needed because that’s what they are going too
- Middleware focus- automation, bpm, uipath, blue prism
- API Integration and usage-rest Soap
- Blue Prism
Required Skills: Middleware – BluePrism preferred but any experience w/ a middleware that automates like UIPath, WebSphere or BPM APIs – RestAPIs, basics VPC – set up new VPCs Experience setting up Dashboards SQL queries 7+ years of experience