Lead Project Manager
Purchase, NY 10577 United States
- Develop and execute detailed project plans to foster positive customer relationships.
- Understands both business and partner objectives and translates those into a well-defined project strategy with measurable goals in alignment with established processes.
- Continuous monitoring of project metrics to evaluate the success of the project plan and effectiveness of the approach.
- Proactively communicates project status, issues, and risks across all levels of the organization, following established project protocols and escalation processes.
- Sets and maintains appropriate delivery expectations across internal and external stakeholders, inclusive of regular project updates.
- Ensure execution of projects and underlying tasks against internally and/or externally reported timelines.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability.
- Implement tools and processes for the sales organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
- Using established processes, track, document, and record key project information and progress toward milestones.
- Daily/weekly sales meetings (coordinate, agenda, minutes, etc.)
- Facilitate sales presentations (creation, formatting, timeline, etc.)
- Monitors client relationships (national conversations, field performance, client onboardings, etc.)
- Own all incoming RFP/RFI timelines and coordinate with internal resources to drive completion.
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure deployment of materials to the Distribution team.
All About You...
- Requires a bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager or in project management
- Experience in a client-facing role including interaction with external stakeholders spanning all levels of an organization.
- Excellent project management skills to ensure project accountability, effective communication, responsible time management, and successful collaborations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with creating presentations through Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to produce high quality deliverables.
- Basic Excel skills (Sorting, filters, and chart creation).
- Strong sense of customer service to address internal client needs consistently and effectively.
- Self-motivated; comfortable working independently under general direction.