Node JS Developer
Hoboken, NJ 07030 United States
seeking a dedicated Node JS Developer for one of our clients Health and Wellness initiative.
- 8 years of technical experience
- Strong NodeJS/Typescript skills
- Relevant experience in service oriented architecture
- Familiarity with authentication, authorization and session management
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform as an individual contributor and also as a team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Understanding of CI/CD, Unit testing and deterministic functional testing, End to End automation
- Should adapt to new Technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in health care domain
Required Skills: Node, Typescript, GraphQL