Salesforce Business Analyst
Madison, WI 53702 United States
Helping with an integration of Salesforce from the portal apex at our insurance client.
- Participates with the business in the creation/completion of project charters for automation projects. Gains an understanding of the business problem and helps define the problem. Validates project scope and leverages validated scope to maintain project focus.
- Develops requirements for solution and solution component design.
- Analyzes requirements to determine whether they satisfy the objectives of higher level requirements.
- Analyzes requirements to ensure that they are complete, feasible, realizable and verifiable.
- Identifies key requirements that have a strong influence on cost, schedule, functionality, risk, or performance.
Required Skills: Salesforce CRM Financial Services Cloud Strong BA for requirements gathering, documentation, interact with functional and technical teams to execute