New Brunswick, NJ 08902 United States
Technical manuals that describe the specific features of the data domain platform to ensure user ease of use. Writing be BRD’s related to the data domain project, creating high level technical ppt, and communicating with development and IT business partners.
- 5+ years of Technical Writing for IT in Bio-Pharma
- 5+ years Writing Business Requirement Documents
- 3+ creating technical PowerPoints
- 3+ years of Agile Scrum Methodology
- Prior experience writing technical documentation related to data driven domain, data modeling, or semantic modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence and partner with senior business leaders
- Effective business communicator, with high emotional quotient and excellent executive presence. Candidate should be an effective story-teller and be able to swiftly align and mobilize disparate teams by setting a vision common goal.
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- At least a Bachelor's degree is required in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
New Brunswick - NJ - US